Thursday 3 October 2013

Time to Think Pink

October is breast cancer awareness month. Fairmont The Palm has come up with a novel (and might I add, delicious) way to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research. I have been here previously for high tea and can highly recommend it. Professional and friendly service, food which tastes as good as it looks and a tea menu which is novice friendly (TWG gives me a headache from the selection and lack of description). So go ahead, grab a couple girlfriends and help in the fight to end cancer. For more information you can go to special offers webpage from Fairmont The Palm

from Fairmont The Palm
Please note that this is not a paid endorsement. I received this as an email through work and wanted to share as I feel that supporting a cause does not have to be "boring". 

No comments:

Post a Comment